- Apr 12 2022
- 5:00 pm
Healthcare professionals are on the frontlines facing the coronavirus pandemic and political and societal tensions, and are feeling vulnerable and uncertain about the future; our professional roles, personal identities, and the lives of our loved ones are on the line.
- The role of healthcare organizations in mitigating health professionals’ moral distress, administrative burdens and cognitive overload
- Common reactions to these extraordinary stressors
- How to be more compassionate to ourselves and others
- How to be more effective as clinicians and leaders
- Ways to develop habits of attentiveness and curiosity when experiencing threat