Giving Tuesday 2021 will be on November 30th, at 8:00 am (EST)
Here are 5 simple steps to get ready for Giving Tuesday:
- Facebook Account
- First, you need a Facebook account because donations take place on Facebook. If you don’t already have a Facebook account, click here to create one. You don’t have to use your own name to create an account.
- Donation Amount
- The maximum donation amount per person is $2499 for matching. It is important to set the highest level of donation for this campaign by pushing the limit since it will be doubled the amount you donate.
- Payment Method
- We recommend you to use PayPal as a payment method due to its high approval rate. If you are going to use a credit card, be sure to inform your bank first that you are going to donate $2499 on Tuesday, December 1st so that they do not block your card.
- Testing the Payment
- To avoid any last-minute surprises, donate a small amount for testing a few days before Giving Tuesday on the WHF Facebook page by clicking here.
- Giving Tuesday
- Tuesday morning, you should be on your computer at 7:30 am on the day of Giving Tuesday. Enter all your information, get ready to press the donate button 5-10 minutes before 8:00 AM.Double your donation by donating at exactly 07:59:59 AM (EST) since the process may take a couple of seconds.
It is very important that your donation time is correct, you can click here for time.gov. It is a good idea to keep your phone on the side and watch time.gov to donate on time.
We kindly ask you to be ready on your computer so you can press the donate button when it is exactly 7:59:59 AM (EST) to be able to double your donation by Facebook.
We urge you to share the Giving Tuesday donation campaign link with all your friends.
Thank you in advance for your donation!